Today is a quick and easy little project that I think are super cute. I shared a sneak peek with last weeks DIY and as promised here are the full instructions.
- Felt in colors of your choice I used pink and red
- sticks of various sizes ( The straighter the better)
- Glue gun
- Bakers twine
These little arrows are super easy and fun to make.
- Gather sticks from your yard... or your neighbors, I'm sure they wont mind you picking up sticks from their yard for them!! Try to gather sticks with at least a section of it straight. A bent arrow doesn't travel far! Once you have your sticks gathered... break them into the lengths you plan on using.
- Cut your felt into arrow heads and tails making a pair for each stick.
- Allow the glue to cool.
- Cut notches in your tails to give the feather appearance on each side.
- You may add a valentines to the arrow by simply adding it before you tie the bow.